Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Art of the Doll, Return to Sacred Places"

Today the Taos News has honored us once again with a great story on our Doll exhibit in the arts section of the paper Tempo. The story will be available online next week at www.taosnews.com
This exhibition's curator Barbara Thomas & I have been working on this exhibit for the past 5 months! The artists have been working for over 4 months, there are 55 pieces of art in this exhibit. This is also the first time I've ever turned over the reigns to a guest curator, she & I have given each other our trust and respect. Thank you Barbara for all your hard work on this.
Today I opened up the MSN website with my settings on Taos, lo & behold there's last week's story on me by Susan Sims, so hey, thank you again.
Susan Sims has a blog at thepollinatrix.blogspot.com entitled "The Whole Blooming World" where you can read her journal stories.
"The Art of the Doll, Return to Sacred Places" exhibit runs through September 7 at Two Graces Gallery in Ranchos de Taos with an opening reception Friday evening 5-8PM, July 16, 2010.

For an online tour of this exhibit please visit my art blog at www.taosartgallery.blogspot.com, I will be posting images on Saturday at the soonest, (hopefully no later than Monday).
Two Graces Gallery is the newest member of the Taos Gallery Association, www.taosgalleryassoc.com


2 comments:

  1. Caterina Gigleo shared the show on her blog. What a fabulous gallery and what a wonderful show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Robert, thanks for the shout-out!

    I need to come see the doll show!

    ReplyDelete